Mita Mallick is the head of inclusion, equity, and impact at Carta, and has previously served in cross-cultural marketing roles, such as the Head of Diversity and Cross Cultural Marketing at Unilever and worked on projects like the Vaseline Healing project. She has been named Working Mother of the Year by She Runs It, as well as being listed as one of the 50 People Under 40 who are shaking up beauty. In our conversation, we talk about the importance of diversity within an organization from end-to-end, meaning, all aspects of the business. I was also personally excited to share with her how much I loved a recent article she wrote, “I don't want to be a super mom. I just want to be a mom” and the expectations our society has on mothers and motherhood. To learn more and connect with Mita, you can find her on Linked In.
Topics In This Episode
- The impact of people seeing themselves reflected in marketing
- Her motivation behind her work in marketing
- Opportunities for growth within the United States
- Unseen areas for better DEI within companies
- You can say you stand for values - are you ready to stand up for them when it matters?
Recent Conversations We’ve Enjoyed